Novus Capital Partners LLC
• Spot trades on most liquid, major currencies – USD, Euro, Yen, GBP, CAD, CHF, AUD, NZD
• Direct hedging – paired risk and hedge trades
• Vetted trading partners execute risk trades; system executes hedge trades
• Capital parcellation – diversified micro-accounts
• Short-term market exposure – trades typically last 24 to 72 hours
• High trade frequency drives toward a probabilistic outcome
Risk Management – FX Hedge
Proprietary risk framework allows law of large numbers to drive towards a probabilistic return
• Risk sharing with traders
• Micro diversification
• Slippage mitigation
Novus Capital Partners LLC, a limited liability company organized under the laws of Delaware, acted as General Partner of MARS FX with investment objective to generate superior, risk-adjusted returns with minimal correlation to the performance of the broader financial markets.
The fund uses a proprietary trading system which systematically identifies and capitalizes on profit opportunities arising from structural elements specific to the retail FX markets. The strategy uses hedged spot positions on major currencies and spot gold to systematically capture the structural arbitrage opportunities. Positions are held generally no longer than a few days.
The Fund seeks non-correlated, equity-like returns with less volatility and principal drawdowns than its benchmarks and peers
Our newsletter is offered with a spam free guarantee